QT Games Newsletter!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

QT Games Newsletter!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Hi all,

Barring sickness, GodStorm or death, I'll be distributing our first newsletter late tonight PST. Each newsletter will go behind the scenes at QT Games, provide a bit of intel you won't always find elsewhere around QT Games, backstory on what and why we're doing what we're doing, news, sometimes secrets and even giveaways at times. They only come out once per month, so why wait and risk missing one or being left in the dark?

All you need to do is go to our QT Games home page. On every page in the right-hand corner of the screen is a newsletter signup—it takes only a few seconds. Then confirm the email we'll send you so you can start receiving it! Dive on board and never kick yourself for missing a newsletter. Good stuff ahead, I promise!

Cheers,
Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: QT Games Newsletter!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Okay, some good news and some bad news. The bad first. The Newsletter signup form had a glitch in it (special thanks to my good friend Robert Duran for catching it). The form is all fixed now. Hopefully I didn't lose any subscribers over the glitch!

Now the good news: I added a FREE novella just for signing up for the mailing list/newsletter. Go behind the scenes and get free goodies to boot! The QT Games newsletter comes out about once per month and sometimes includes giveaways, news on how to get a discount on our products, sneak peeks at upcoming art and projects, and more!

The FREE novella is an epic blended-genre adventure called: The Train Less Traveled. Get your free copy today!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: QT Games Newsletter!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Get it FREE right now, just for joining our newsletter! Why wait? Epic, blended-genre adventure with magic like you've never seen it!
e01f40_f3932c087068495c812c1d64dc618570~mv2.jpg
e01f40_f3932c087068495c812c1d64dc618570~mv2.jpg (40.43 KiB) Viewed 355 times

A sentient train and its exotic crew uncover a secret that threatens everything they hold dear.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Announcements