Blended-Genre Collective!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Blended-Genre Collective!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Recently, I formed a fan club on Facebook for blended-genre fiction, games, movies and comics/art. We're having fun over there. If you would like to know more about blended-genre or the Blended-Genre Collective, you can read my latest blog post on the topic or visit the group itself. The description is there and you can request to join, if you think it's your cup of tea.

My guess is, many of you are fans and don't even realize it! Yeah, blended-genre (our specialty) is the best thing since the invention of the wheel. If you want to kick your adventures into high gear, skip single genre, embrace the blend!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Blended-Genre Collective!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 am

We've had fun posting in the new, Blended-Genre Collective, on Facebook!

I still need to finish up posting rules and organizing things a bit more. Ultimately, it will probably become an open group, as long as we can maintain it as a friendly place to interact, like we do here at the QT Games Forums. If it shows signs of losing its friendliness over there, we'll end up closing the group again, making membership subject to approval as it is now.

If you love Blended-genre (or multi-genre if you must) topics, then you'll probably get a kick out of that new Facebook group! If you are interested in joining, shoot me an email or PM me on one of the social medias!

Cheers,
Bob
(Bob @ qtgames.com)
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Announcements