LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a Cool Freebie!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a Cool Freebie!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:57 pm

I've got something cool for the next TWO legitimate, unique accounts that are created here AND follow through with making at least ONE relevant post!*

Deadline to get your freebie:
April 9: Midnight, 2016 (PST).
Creating an account only takes a few moments. Once approved, you'll be notified of access and can make a post and win your prize. Yeah, it's that easy!

Why am I doing this?
Well, I'm seeing a few hundred visitors pretty much 7 days a week, but very few are creating new accounts and I want you to realize just how much fun it can be if you actually hang out here and get involved. We've got room in a play-by-post game for a wild adventure for you, plenty of room to stretch your legs and talk about all kinds of cool stuff. Join us, won't you?!

Hope to see you around the forums!
Bob
P.s. Don't ask what the cool thing is—it's worth your time and it's worth money, but it's a secret - a surprise!

*Something obviously not spammy/trolling/flaming about our fiction, upcoming games, Cosmoverse, etc. i.e. something related to why we're here!) I can see spam accounts from 1,000 miles away easy, so if you are legit, not a spammer, please don't use IP addresses or account names/email addresses that are known to be used by spammers.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a Cool Freebie!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:38 pm

There is still a chance to win. By a chance, I mean you just have to join and post by the deadline!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Announcements