QT Games Blog

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

QT Games Blog

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

For those of you who have not been checking out the website (shame on you!) or the QT Games News section, which I update very frequently, there is now a QT Games Blog! Also, for those of you who haven't been reading the QT Games News section (shame on you!) Pippa finished the painting for Cosmothea's pteryx race, and it looks awesome! Check it out if you haven't!

Follow the QT Games News to catch the latest additions to the game! If you haven't been reading the QT Games News because you are not a contributor or playtester, why not join the team? Just PM me your interest, and if at all possible, we'll see where we can fit you into the mix! Thanks everyone for hanging out at QT Games! Have fun!
:D Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: QT Games Blog

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:45 pm

As I just posted on our facebook page, now that I'm back in the country, our regular Monday Minute and weekly blog posts will continue as usual. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Announcements