QT Games is now on Facebook!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

QT Games is now on Facebook!

Unread postby NexusX » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Why not stop by and say hi next time you are on Facebook? We've put up a link and Quicky news feed window on our introduction page. If you like QT Games, we invite you to join up as a friend - hit the "I Like" button and hang out with us when you're in that neck of the woods!

We'll want to keep spreading the word, so don't forget to let your friends know about us. Let's make a great game, introduce it to our friends, and have a blast! Thanks!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Re: QT Games is now on Facebook & Twitter

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 am

Are you on Facebook? Come by and visit QT Games on Facebook - it's getting lonely there with just me posting there! Why not become a Facebook friend and help the cause!

Are you on Twitter? You can read our Facebook entries on Twitter. Follow us!

Thanks!
:D Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: QT Games is now on Facebook!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks everyone who recently "Liked" QT Games, we've gained quite a few more fans in the last week or so.

I have both a personal page there - feel free to "Like" that too - lots of good stuff posted there, very relevant in most cases, but if you are looking for the latest on QT Games, visit our facebook page!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby anderson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 am

I will like it on facebook. But i can't login at the moment. I will do it definately.. :) :)
anderson

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks, Anderson! Much appreciated. We need to spread the word about this site so we can get more gamers here, and about our upcoming products. Fun stuff ahead!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am

Just updated our facebook page with a new cover painting! Like us if you haven't yet. Thanks, all! And if you keep an eye on that facebook page, and comment there, you just might get more out of your QT Games experience. :D If nothing else, you'll keep me from being so lonely over there. :(

Well, I'm back to working on the game and novel this weekend. I'll try to get a small, but valuable chunk done on both and a bit of PbP'ing in our Hanging By A Thread game. Join up, and let's have a blast!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:08 pm

I really don't mean to tute our own horn, but I don't know many that are following along with us on my personal facebook page, or the QT Games page, but if you aren't, chances are, you are missing out on something good! I don't make random, mundane posts on either page.

Need encouragement, hope, news on the latest? There's always something worthwhile you can find on my facebook pages that never appear on these forums! I'm not saying you should dump these forums and only hang out at my personal facebook or QT games facebook pages, there's goodies you'll find only on this site too, just sayin'! Check 'em out when you get a breather!

QT Games fan page
Bob Whitely facebook page

Oh, and now we're on Google+ too! You can find that here!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Announcements