Welcome to the Forums!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Re: FREE blended-genre ebook!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:20 pm

I've been noticing for the past two years or so that we've fairly consistently been getting several hundred visitors almost every day. They stop by, stay awhile and then leave. Only a few log in and become active.

I know people are sluggish to join a new forum, but we have a friendly environment and are up to some fun stuff (with more on the way!) Just for fun, I thought I'd give visitors a chance to win something!

The next 3 visitors who create an account at the QT Games Forums and either make a meaningful comment or two in an existing thread, or create a new, legitimate discussion thread relevant to QT Games (i.e. not spammy or otherwise inappropriate) will win a free ebook of Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology!

Already have Arcane Synthesis? If so, I'll get you The Shadow Reaper novella when it becomes available instead!

Not a bad deal, am I right? :D

EXPIRES Feb 8th at Noon PST. What have you got to lose?
Why not check out the excerpt for Arcane Synthesis on our site and enjoy a good read, then let us know what you think?!

Why not get involved in our small, but creative community? We like playing and talking about games, fiction, art, comics and movies.

Cheers,
Bob Whitely
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Welcome to the Forums!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi all,

I just turned on the RSS feeds option for the forums so now you have another means of ensuring you don't miss a post! Join in the discussions and let's have some fun!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Welcome to the Forums!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:52 am

Happy New Year!
2016 was such a blur. A zany, busy, wild ride. Let's do it again, only with fewer headaches!

My friends, lets' make 2017 count, okay?

Never give up! You haven't failed if you haven't stopped striving. Dream, but be a realist too. Nothing's as bad as it likely seems and nothing's impossible. Forget New Years resolutions. Every day is a new day and requires a new commitment to being more than you are. Success is a hard road and is fairly subjective too. Don't worry about how well someone else is doing, just focus on doing your best, living a life of fruitfulness and meaning, doing what's right and seeing where it takes you!

Cheers,
Bob
P.s. What would you like to see happen in your life this year? What are you hoping to accomplish, and what are you doing about it? Let me know. Thanks!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements