Welcome to the Forums!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Welcome to the Forums!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Have you introduced yourself yet? If nothing else, it's a good place to get to know the gamers who play and hang out here! Check it out - Click Here to go there!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Welcome to the Forums!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 pm

I added a HOME button to the left of the Board Index link so those of you who want an easy access to the QT Games website can just click on that. I've been trying to get the actual QT Games logo to become a link, but have yet to figure out how to do so, being somewhat limited in my coding knowledge. I'm sure we'll be able to offer small improvements to the forums and site in the days ahead. Thanks for hanging out with us!

Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Update: I'm changing the Announcements section so that anyone can post in it when they have a proper reason to do so. Keeping it locked made it hard for me to run global polls - they don't work in the Announcements section unless I unlock it, and sometimes it is appropriate for people to be able to respond or ask questions regarding an announcment. Please don't post announcements of your own. You can do that elsewhere. This is for Admin Announcements only for the time being. Thanks for your cooperation!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi all!

These are exciting times! We've got a team of 10 working on this project. Now, I know the public doesn't get to see much of what's going on behind the scenes, so in the days ahead, we'll just have to open the doors a crack and let everyone else have a peek at what we are up to.

We are hard at work updating and expanding the Cosmothea Roleplaying Game, which will enable you to play characters in a wide variety of fantasy, science fiction and eventually superhero genres in a lush, detailed campaign setting. Thanks for visiting, why not check out the PbP games, some of which are set in the Cosmothean universe and are playtesting the latest version of the rules, and jump in and have some fun with us? Feel free to PM me for more details or post in one of our OOC threads to see where we can fit you in!

Of course you can also start up your own PbP game if you want to. :)

Re: Joining the QT Games Design Team
We aren't currently looking to expand the team at the moment, but if you are itching to participate in the game design process and help shape a game for publication (with credit of course) or join in some other capacity here at QT Games, contact us - we just might be able to squeeze you in! You can also post your questions and comments in the various discussions forums - we'd love to hear from you!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby NexusX » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm

The QT Games Blog has been updated with a 2 part post that I think you would find interesting. It directly relates to what we are doing around here, and gives some insights on why we're doing it, and what we hope to accomplish on a more personal level, more so than on an "Upcoming Products" list level. It goes into a bit on what keeps me going. Anyway, it's there for those who are interested. There's a blog link on the main site. You can also find it HERE.

:) Bob
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're slowing down for the holidays, but will look forward to hanging out with you soon!

Thanks so much to each of you who have chosen to spend time with us this year and a special thank you to the playtesters and brainstormers and freelancers! You are helping to put together a game we can all be proud of, a cool product line that we can share and enjoy for years to come. I'm very excited about the progress we've made thus far, and may 2011 be our best year yet!

As for Christmas, may the real reason for the season - Jesus - bring you peace, joy and hope in the coming year!

Have a blast and see ya online!

Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm

I think it's almost time for another contest, don't you? I'll think up one - and feel free to suggest one, and we'll discuss it. Let's get something going soon! And don't forget to tell your friends about the QT Games Forums. Everyone is welcome to join or start a Play-by-Post game here, of course, or just hang out and chat, discuss anything game related as well as art, comics and movies (preferably with some kind of scifi or fantasy theme, not like Driving Miss Daisy or something!)

We've done contests in the past, and we'll do a few more during the year, but I just thought maybe we'd do one soon to help kick off the new year! I've got some ideas, but thought I'd open up the topic. Thoughts?
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Pippa » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:52 am

How about a bardic tale or song, for in taverns?
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Hm ... perhaps! :D

I was thinking though, that we might do a contest more directly linked to Cosmothea or useable in Cosmothea, and most still don't know the history of the realms to wax poetic, though perhaps down the road a ways.

Like maybe a contest to come up with an idea for a new monster, alien, a cool vehicle, interesting magic item, superhero power, spell, futurisic weapon, or something. It would require fluff only, not game mechanics, so that anyone could dive in and try to win a prize. No large word count, but something fun they could whip up without busting a gut. Just a matter of what. I would post specific design requirements, like "Must smell like mustard, work only on Fridays, and requires peanut butter as fuel!" (Except not dumb requirements)
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby anderson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 am

I just introduce my self here. My name is Andrew. I am new gamer in this forum.. :evil: :evil:
anderson

Next

Return to Announcements