Welcome to the Forums!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Re: Welcome to the Forums!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:28 am

Hey there Andrew. As the title says, Welcome to the Forums!!! Thanks for jumping in and finding some good places to post. I hope you have a lot of fun here - we have!

We have a new adventure PbP that just recently started, you can dive into, or you can start one of your own! We don't have many people on this site yet, but that will change in time!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

Doing a bit of quick rearranging of forums to tidy up and simplify the place. Didn't delete any forums, but I did put some inside of others (rather, I'm doing that after I hit Submit on this post). May do some more over the weekend as needed.

See something you would like to see added to the forums? Find an issue? See something missing and are wondering where it went to? Let me know, and I'll do my best to address it! Thanks. :D

Update: Ok, done for now, unless you see something that needs changing. Thanks for your patience during the brief renaming and switcharounds. I think that should make the forums easier to navigate.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:15 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday time with family and friends, and that the true reason for the season, brings you peace, joy and hope in the new year!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 am

Happy New Year!

I hope each of you have a great new year - your best ever! As for these forums, they've been a little slow lately, with plenty of visitors but few posters. Make a New Year's Resolution to start posting on this site and have a blast! This site is as fun as you want it to be. :D

Why not start up a game here or join a game!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby warp9 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Happy New Year! :D
warp9
Gold Adept

Unread postby Flowswithdrek » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Happy New Year to All
Flowswithdrek
Gold Adept

Unread postby Pippa » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 am

A splendid 2013 to you all, too!
I'd make a joke but the mayans are probably already turning in their graves as is.
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks to all the well wishers! As for the Mayans, I'm not so sure they had it wrong so much as God knew that I've worked too hard on Cosmothea to just end the world without it getting its shot on the market!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 am

Hi All,

If you haven't joined the forum yet, but want to do something a lot of fun, join and PM me! :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 am

Hi all,

In case you haven't noticed, I was rearranging things tonight (sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!)

The biggest thing I was up to, was creating a new forum for our upcoming Kickstarter Projects, and non-Kickstarter projects when we get lucky enough to have those too! I've backed a number of projects and it's been a lot of fun helping others with their dreams. There's been some neat projects up on Kickstarter, so be sure to check them out. We're still building our Kickstarter and have a really cool project planned. Anyway, check out our new "Current Projects"forum when you get a chance! I'll be expanding it and shedding a lot more light on our big change in direction this week. Take care all and hope to see you around the forums!
Bob Whitely
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements