New QT Games Blog!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Re: New QT Games Blog!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:06 am

Hi all!

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, our latest blog post is up. Check it out! Ok, so I get a little personal there. If you prefer shallow people, you probably ought not to hang around me. I am passionate about life and tend to speak what's on my mind. I also love people and want what's best for everyone I meet, so I hope you can forgive if I ever rub you the wrong way. If you haven't been following our blog, I encourage you to do so. Good stuff up there at least once a week!

QT Games LLC officially launches in 8 days! Everything else has been practice and preparation for the real deal.

Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology Kickstarter launches in 9 days! It's sister anthology, Divine Synthesis is part of that campaign, and we'd love to see both books get funded and into your hands. Both books are filled with creativity and talented writers and I know you'll fall in love with these 2 books!

2014 is our year to start showing off more and more about Cosmothea, especially our campaign setting which on Steven Schend's advice, I've affectionately started calling the Cosmoverse!

We've been turning a number of head with our exciting plans for both the fiction product line, Cosmoverse campaign setting and Cosmothea roleplaying game. Stand with us in January and let's make 2014 rock!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu May 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Got a new blog post up! Passion is Not Enough! Part 1 It's a fun blog - check it out! http://wp.me/p30j4B-ze via @wordpressdotcom
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 pm

New blog post up: Passion's Not Enough Part 2! Don't miss it and be sure to check out Part 1 if you haven't read it yet. Both are long, but I think you'll find them very interesting and maybe even helpful!

My next blog post will begin a series of more frequent, but bite-sized chunks of goodness, for those of you with little time on your hands to snag some goodness about the Cosmoverse setting, rpg or other topic related to QT Games and life and then move on with your day!

Thanks a bunch for those of you who have been following the blog and/or liking posts! I'm open to topics to discuss and feedback. Thanks and enjoy!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat May 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi All,

I rebooted the blog last week, starting a Designer Diary for Cosmothea and the Cosmoverse. The next post, about classes in RPG's comes out in the next couple days. Check out the rebooted blog when you get a chance.
Thanks!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:19 am

Just published a new blog post which changes directions a bit and sort of starts over, kicking off with some background. Tomorrow, it will start delving into some tough questions about QT Games, Cosmothea and the Cosmoverse. First in broad strokes, and then finer ones.

There's also a fiction Giveaway if I get enough responses on the blog! See rules on the blog post)

Designer Diary #13: One of the Oldest RPGs & Settings You’ve Never Heard of! (Part 1)
Check it out!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Fiction Giveaway all month at our blog for a random, legit poster in our blog comment section! 1 in every 6 will win!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Do you like free fiction? I pumped up the odds of winning by a large margin, for a short time only. Right now (i.e. as of the time I post this) if you were to post a valid comment on my blog, you'd get a free eBook of Arcane Synthesis! How cool is that!!! Can't say that deal will be available much longer—see my blog for details, but that's about all there is to it! Get your free eBook now before it's too late!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:46 pm

New blog post is up! It focuses on the mysterious GodStorm that rages across both the Cosmoverse and Toonaria causing all sorts of problems (and opportunities.) Don't miss it!

Have a great weekend all. And don't forget, you are always welcome to discuss a topic or start your own on these here forums - one of the safest, friendliest spots on the web!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements