New QT Games Blog!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

New QT Games Blog!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 am

Hi all,

I hope you guys had a great Christmas! I spent most of Christmas Eve and all of Christmas day dealing with kidney stones. Thank God that's over with! Not lookin' back!

So, looking forward, I decided to start up a new blog for our latest version of the game as we head into 2013 and new opportunities.

We're on facebook too, but for those looking for even more on Cosmothea and more game development than I post on here in the forums, check out the new blog!

And if I don't get a chance to talk with you before then, Happy New Year and see ya in 2013!!!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: New QT Games Blog!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi all,

I posted another blog post the other day, and will do another in the next day or two. If you haven't checked 'em out, please do so when you get a chance. I'd love to hear your comments over there. Thanks! I'm trying to post 1 -2x per week, every week from here out, barring sickness and emergencies. Here's the link. :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi all,

For more on Cosmothea, check out our blog! Just posted an update. If you subscribe to the blog, you'll be notified each time a post is made so that you can learn more about this huge setting, and not miss anything.

I'll also dip into the game mechanics and behind the scenes from time to time, so check it out! If you log into Wordpress, you can also leave feedback there. I'd love to hear from you, whether there or on these forums. Have a great weekend all!

Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 am

I was hoping to have another blog post up yesterday, but i didn't finish it in time. Been a busy week finishing up a big project. I should have the blog post up later today though - this one about the gods of Cosmothea, and if all goes well, I'll do a second one continuing that Fun theme tomorrow. If any of you remembers the various god level PbP games i ran awhile back, you'll recall the fun times we had, and how much history there is wrapped up in the Cosmothean gods. I'm sure we'll return to them again too. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Pippa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:16 am

Yeeeeaaaah I think I remember those...
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Heh, good memories, Pippa, and a lot of fun having you on board for those!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 am

I'm hoping to have another blog post up tonight? I'd love to read your comments on the blog posts. If you haven't been checking them out, please do. Thanks a bunch and have a great day everyone!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon May 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Just Posted our first Monday Minute blog post. This one talks about those secretive Architects that have left their mark on every corner of the Cosmothea Universe. If you aren't reading the official QT Games blog for Cosmothea, don't wait any longer. Be the first on your block to read it... er, well just don't miss it or you'll kick yourself later! ;)
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

New blog post is up. :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 am

Just posted the latest blog entry for 2 for Tuesday, as usual, just a few minutes before midnight! Check it out and if you like what you see, why not follow us, so you don't miss anything! And for that matter, I post fairly regularly on both facebook and twitter with news and other goodies. Don't be shy, let us know what we're doing right and wrong and join in a discussion!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week, all!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Next

Return to Announcements