Cosmothea Anthology Vol. 1

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Cosmothea Anthology Vol. 1

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi All,

When I first began putting together QT Games LLC, one of my goals was to create a publishing wing for novels, starting with novels about Cosmothea, and then spreading out to also publish excellent stories from 3rd parties (as well as top-notch 3rd party RPG goodies).

In our effort to increase awareness of our huge, Cosmothea setting (and frankly because it's also fun to write), we are starting to work on the first compilation of stories to do just that. We'll open the doors to other authors down the road, to join us in what we hope to be the first in a series of anthologies about the setting, people and creatures who make it their home! We are very excited about this project. Since 1979, I've been writing short stories about Cosmothea and now it's time to polish some, write new ones and allow other voices to share about the universe as well.

So far, there are three writers on board, and I hope to find another 3-4 for this particular anthology.

We are still moving forward with the Cosmothea RPG, of course, and I will still be moving forward a bit later with the Nexus Gates Trilogy as well, and with other novels. I definitely feel compelled to write a small pile of novels or so, before I die - I've written dozens of plays and skits, a bunch of short stories and a novel and a half, and am excitedly looking forward to the days ahead! I'll update you again with how it's going a bit later.

If you are a good writer and are interested in hearing more about possibly coming on board to freelance a short story about the Cosmothea universe, compensation details, etc. contact me (and of course I'd assist in providing the setting details you would need to tell your story).

Cheers!
Bob
info @ qtgames.com
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Cosmothea Anthology Vol. 1

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm

We're making progress on the anthology. Fun stuff! I think everyone will be pleased with the excellent stories this first anthology will present. We have several lined up and a few of them in the works. And we still have a few writers we're bringing on board to round out the book. More Cosmothean goodness to come from some great writers. I'll keep you informed as we edge closer toward a Cosmothea Anthology Kickstarter. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Cosmothea Anthology Vol. 1

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 am

Just brought on board a 5th writer! I have a couple more in mind and there's much to do to pull together a solid Kickstarter campaign. Making good progress on my first offering for the first volume, and have more stories in mind, some of which may have to wait for volumes 2 or 3. :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Announcements