What is Cosmothea? Video Series

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

What is Cosmothea? Video Series

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 am

It's up, folks! I just posted the first video in a series about Cosmothea! Check it out on our home page (and no, if you think you've seen it before, you haven't. That was just a super short placeholder)

You can find it HERE! :D

Now to get cracking on video 2... let me know what you think of the first installment, thanks!

Bob
P.s. Let me know if the video doesn't display correctly, or if there are any other issues. Thanks.
P.s.s. Oh, and make sure to subscribe to our blog. I posted a new 2 for Tuesday last night!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: What is Cosmothea? Video Series

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Making progress on our 3rd video (2nd in the Cosmothea series on the good ole Cosmoverse!) I'll release it asap!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Working on a fun video that goes over the unusual magic system in Cosmothea. Since Day 1, way back in 1979, I wanted magic to be different - not just different for the sake of being different, but I wanted something off the beaten path, something that would make magic wielding characters stand out, look and feel cool and there's only so much you can do in that regard using a spell book and wand.

Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Harry Potter, LOTR, but frankly, I was looking for a whole new way to do magic and since I'm also a board and card game designer, I've got a lil side project to do a game about magic dueling. The Cosmothea 5.0 rules already have a card system as one of the options for handling resolution and the magic system lends itself well to using cards. Anyway, you'll just have to wait a bit longer for the video. Hopefully it will be done in a few days! Blowing the doors off mundane magic and making it cool again. Keep your eyes out and I'll give an update soon. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Hopefully we'll have our magic video up by tomorrow night if all goes well!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Announcements