QT Games Site Updates

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

QT Games Site Updates

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Not sure how many of you check the News link, but the site is being updated a few times per week on average. :D I hope that's fast enough for ya, because until we get another game designer on board, that's the best I can do!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: QT Games Site Updates

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 am

And just as a tip for spotting updates around the QT Games forum, using the View New Posts link is very handy for finding out the latest. You can also click the link to the right of it to find the most active threads. That way you can get updates at a glance!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Those of you who have been following the QT Games NEWS section on the site or have been navigating about, likely know this already - there are 2 different looks for the Public section now - Wood and Steel. You can toggle between them by clicking on the text link below the menu bar. I will likely do some minor tweaks to it sometime this week (such as try to make the Wood Dice Results page show up (not sure if that's an option without Gicker's intervention as he made the Dice Roller).

I will likely go back in and make every Interface Switch point to the opposite version on the same page. Right now, most of them just take you to the site Intro when you click on the Switch text link.

My thought is this, what do you think about me (eventually) making the whole Udanax (High Science) rules in the STEEL interface, and the Xanadu (Fantasy) rules in the WOOD interface? Sound good? I know ... it's a low priority, but I'm talking eventually. Thoughts?
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 am

For those who didn't know, I shut down the Wood skin of the website as it took too much of my time to update. I think some might have liked the look of the Wood better than Steel, but we'll have to put all that on hold for quite awhile.

Also, I am reorganizing the secure area of the forum in hopes that the new layout will be easier to navigate with less confusion. That change will take place shortly. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience during the organization period, which should be complete by 11 am today.

If you are waiting on me for anything, please contact me and I'll get back with you asap. We want to keep things efficient and moving forward!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi all,
The forums crashed in a big way and I'm still scratching my head as to why. I didn't make any changes, but I have a feeling that when I uploaded a bunch of things in a big update to the secure area of the website, I might have accidentally uploaded something to the forums as well - something that wasn't supposed to be here. I Certainly didn't mean to, and it came as quite a surprise considering I wasn't trying to touch the forum at all!

Sorry for any inconvenience. Well, it seems to be back up and working OK now, except the header is not displaying correctly. I'll try to fix that next.

Hopefully everything's working OK. Let me know if you find any glitches. Thanks much! I don't think we lost any posts, but let me know if you discover otherwise! I'm just thankful it seems to be working again. Now I'm off to fix the Header.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 am

Ok, I stayed up way too late, but it paid off. I fixed the header, changed the teals in the menu to match the QT Games website and even got the forum to center properly. As it turns out, the error I was worried about likely only affects when you want to apply a whole new style to your forum, which I've never done, so we're golden! Yay, praise God, no more fussing so I can get back to my novel, or rather, with this being my birthday weekend, spending time with relatives and family. I'll try to do some writing Sunday night as they'll all be gone by then. Have a great rest of the weekend, all. Don't be strangers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Pippa » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 am

I'll go ahead and wish you a very happy birthday then!
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks, Pippa! :D
Going with the family to see Prometheus tomorrow afternoon as my birthday present! Should be fun.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am

This is as good a time as any to announce our next big project coming up, and our first IP, Cosmothea PSY: Gangnam Style Sourcebook! We're very excited to be working with PSY on this hip, K-Pop project, merging the popular Cosmothea RPG with the world of Korea's hottest superstar. While this sourcebook is still In-the-works, early playtesting suggests this is one sourcebook you won't want to miss!
We'll keep you up-to-date on the progress of this, and will be including a CD of PSY's hot song in the back of the book along with a forward by PSY himself! So keep an eye out as we turn South Korea's hottest IP into Cosmothea's hottest sourcebook!

Here's a rough comp of the upcoming book from QT games (You may have to right click to "view image" as it's in landscape format, like our core rulebooks):
Cosmothea_PSY_sourcebook.jpg
Cosmothea_PSY_sourcebook.jpg (294.21 KiB) Viewed 3238 times

For more information on the content of this hip new sourcebook, pop on over to youtube for a video that displays some of the exciting action that takes place in the world of PSY! All will become clear!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Pippa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

I refuse!
I got through the hype without listening to the song and I'm not going to start now.

Falalalalalacan't hear you...
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Next

Return to Announcements