QT Games Site Updates

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

Re: QT Games Site Updates

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:03 am

I'd like to make some more changes to these forums too at some point, archiving older stuff and presenting some forums differently. Still thinking on that, but time is tight.

Just starting to brainstorm for my short story, Dead By Dawn, and am working on the Pre-Alpha Playtest pdf for our PbP games, taking stuff from the online core rulebooks and updating them and tweaking for online play, in addition to everything else.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I made another update to the QT Games Website. Just a bit more streamlining, including a new header.

If you've been sitting on the fence or merely swing by here to read the latest post on our Secrets of Cathor Play-by-post adventure, that's great, but why not go the next step and join in the adventure yourself? It is easy to learn (we take our time and focus on story), and if you think it's fun to read, well trust me—it's 10x more fun to actual participate in! (Just think of the difference between seeing a great picture of your favorite dessert and then actually eating it!) Yeah—exactly!

Well, have an amazing weekend my friends!

:D Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 am

If you haven't checked out our Little Epics RPG thread, don't miss it! We'll be continuing to lay out more on that cool game and the Toonaria Campaign Setting in the days ahead.

More good stuff coming from QT Games. Little Epics focuses on the little heroes, and brings them to you in all their blended-genre goodness. The game is under development and looking good so far!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for any confusion today, but I reorganized parts of the site this afternoon to increase efficiency. I'll do some more another day, but at least now it should be a little easier to find Epic Destinies goodies, fiction and also Toonaria goodies.

Toonaria and Epic Destinies, at least in the short-term, will be a tad tricky as there's so much overlap between those two. If I'm talking about Epic Destinies, even though it's a very different product than Toonaria, undoubtedly, I will also include information that is helpful to Toonarian fans, since the product lines are married (directly related). Thanks for your patience as we straighten things out and forge ahead!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 am

Hi all,

I updated the website on Monday to appropriately provide equal billing for both the Cosmoverse and Toonaria, our two, big campaign settings. Check it outwhen you get a chance!

QT Games will continue to support the Cosmoverse with setting fiction, and if we get enough fans asking for it, source books as well. The Cosmothea RPG is on hold, as we explore the best way to release that product line. Hopefully, we'll see that cool rpg take off down the road.

Which brings us to . . . Toonaria and Epic Destinies! Check out our blog for more on that. You can also join our Newsletter and snag a free Cosmoverse book! Then you not only will learn more about these exciting, creative projects, but you won't miss any important announcements and special offers in the days ahead. We also go behind the scenes, share some new art, etc. in the newsletters.

That's all for now. Have an amazing weekend!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Announcements