We Made It!

This is the spot to find the latest NEWS on QT Games and about opportunities to get involved. For specific news on Toonaria or Epic Destinies, check out the Insider's Forum!

We Made It!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am

Yay! We made it! And so the Kickstarter campaign ends. And so the fun (and lots of work) begins! I'd do a happy dance, but I'm exhausted. Talk with you all tomorrow!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: We Made It!

Unread postby Pippa » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:08 am

Jeez Bob you had me worried there, because last time I checked the project was nearly $2000 shy of the first stretch goal! There really WAS a last-minute rush then, wasn't there?

I'll go and update my latest journal with the good news!
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby JonBrenas » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 am

Congratulations!

I was sure we would do it. And there was much more suspens about what would be the result than in the Super Bowl! :D
JonBrenas
Silver Adept

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:03 pm

It was getting a little scary there for awhile. There's usually a big push at the end on most Kickstarter projects. 48 hours before a Kickstarter ends, it notifies everyone who was interested enough to push the Remind Me button, plus you've got relatives and friends watching the clock and numbers, thankfully.

Praise God for close friends, relatives, an investor or two, and some big fiction fans that popped in there at times - it was a real team effort that helped push us over the edge! I would have loved to have reached Simon Buckroyd's Art Stretch Goal, but am hoping somehow to get the funding for that in the months ahead to add to the book! And of course I was dying to get Divine Synthesis in the mix - got some really amazing stories planned for that one too, but for now it looks like our focus is on Arcane Synthesis.

Currently, I'm still dealing with a lot of Kickstarter Back-end factors (some backers are having credit card issues) and am still putting surveys together to send out - the usual. I probably won't see a dime of the money to start paying printers for rewards and such for 2-14 days. I've only gotten a couple surveys done so far, but the night is young. Much work to do and good stuff ahead, but glad to see we're off and runnin!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Announcements