WISH LIST

Are you a game designer, artist or writer? Chances are, we can plug you in somewhere! Find a bad link, error or have a suggestion on how to improve the site or a comment on the Announcements? This is the place to get connected, address issues, build a better site and a better game!

Re: WISH LIST

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

Thanks, Thank. I'll try the parchment again. I did download and unzip the file and put it in the root layer - or so I thought. I'll check it and go over things as you suggest, next chance I get. Thanks for the sample mp3.
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Unread postby Than » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

NexusX wrote:Thanks, Thank. I'll try the parchment again. I did download and unzip the file and put it in the root layer - or so I thought. I'll check it and go over things as you suggest, next chance I get. Thanks for the sample mp3.

To be specific, It should go in the same folder as viewtopic.php at www.qt-games.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php

if that don't work I dunno, still you tried.
Also know in other places as: Jason S, Commander Bo, Silverwolf. I am British and Swiss but working in the Czech Republic. I create Art and Software.
Than
Gold Adept

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 pm

That helps, Than. I'll try that next chance I get. :)
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Unread postby Than » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Good luck :)
Also know in other places as: Jason S, Commander Bo, Silverwolf. I am British and Swiss but working in the Czech Republic. I create Art and Software.
Than
Gold Adept

Previous

Return to QT Business Discussion