Get a Freebie absolutely, um . . . FREE!

New hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more! This is the place to tell us what you think about QT Games, make suggestions, etc.!

All the old discussions were archived.

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:55 am

To get this new discussion forum rolling, I'll give you a freebie if you are one of the first three posters in this section to post about one of the topics in the Welcome thread (and not asking about this freebie. That's kind of cheating, heh.) I'm talking posting about a QT Games upcoming product (Cosmoverse books, Toonaria, Freeze Or Burn or other games, comics, movies that are blended-genre, etc.

Something free? How cool is that? :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:10 pm

No one wants a free prize? I'll take this down at the end of the week.

Remember, you only get as much out of life as you are willing to put in. We've got a lot of cool things going on at QT Games - fiction projects, board games, roleplaying and more. Let's talk about the vast Cosmoverse or the cinematic Toonaria, filled with adorable monsters and epic locations! Or let's talk about what movie you are yearning to see, or one you can't stop talking about. What comics are you into? Let's talk!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Get a Freebie absolutely, um . . . FREE!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 am

I get it. This is an old-style forum that doesn't have convenient non-registration access. Currently, it isn't even capable of that. So while I'm getting a healthy number of visitors every day, few are ever posting.

It doesn't take very long to get registered and log in. Even so, like I said, I get it. You'd rather log in with Facebook, Twitter or some other social network, right?

I am researching how to do just that. I suspect it will involve abandoning this long-running forum to create a whole new one. Not sure yet. I'll leave this freebie up a bit longer because of these facts, but it will take longer to get an easier access forum in place between my day job and publishing schedule. If you would like to contact me (Bob Whitely) personally to discuss all things QT Games, I'm all ears [info @ QTGames.com]. You can also post easily enough on our official QT Games Facebook page.

Have a great week, all!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Get a Freebie absolutely, um . . . FREE!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:49 am

Speaking of freebies, you can also get a free ebook just for subscribing to our newsletter! We only do a few newsletters per year, so you're never inundated. Our newsletters contain behind the scenes info on QT Games, sneak peeks of upcoming products and more. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to *Discussion Forum*