Happy New Year everyone!

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Happy New Year everyone!

Unread postby Pippa » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:27 am

Just wishing y'all a creative and inspiring 20015 - no strings attached, I didn't even ask for your New Year resolutions now, did I? I'm chummy like that...!

Cheers!
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Re: Happy New Year everyone!

Unread postby warp9 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Happy New Year! :)
warp9
Gold Adept

Re: Happy New Year everyone!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi all,

It's good to see you around the site! Things are sleepy on the site, but not behind the scenes. Hopefully before long we'll start seeing more going on around here. Lots of fun conversations, gaming and such we can do, if people log in and jump in. :D

That said, I'm currently in Maryland for a family emergency. I'll be back in Las Vegas before long, and hope you all have a wonderful new year! The year is still very young, so lots of good can come about! One example is our Arcane Synthesis ebook, which will be coming out shortly, followed by our print versions. We have a few more rewards to wrap up and then we'll get the book out there and get cracking on our next book, The Living Train which if all goes well, will be coming out late this year!

Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Discussion