Are you missing out? Join me on Facebook!

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Are you missing out? Join me on Facebook!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue May 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Don't follow me on Facebook?
What were you thinking?
I know, right?
Well, for those who don't know, I have 2 facebook pages, a QT Games Fan page and a personal page, which I use to encourage the masses, shed light on what's new in my life, go off topic, share secrets, wax eloquent, ahem . . . anyway, don't miss them!
Actually, I just recently added the Blended-Genre Collective, a Facebook group for those who love blended-genre like I do. (Ask to join! It will be an open group before long, but why wait?)

Why on Earth are you not hanging out with me on Facebook?
Oh, I see your hand raised over there. You are following me there. Yes, I've seen your responses before! Very good indeed! Remind me to give you a special gizmo to enjoy while adventuring in the collapsing Cosmoverse! Oh, you follow my posts there too? Good for you!

The rest of you? Hm . . . what to do? Well, I'll begin reposting a small portion of my various Facebook posts here so you won't miss out (well, you'll miss out on all the others, and I'm not going back very far either, but such is life). Or maybe you don't care and you just want to read great fiction and play great games, not become inspired/encouraged by my personal posts, or hear the latest, you want to experience the latest (well, if you don't know what's coming you might miss it! Better to join our newsletter (Gives me a reason to put out one every month, speaking of which, I'd better get cracking on that!)

Have an amazing week, folks!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Are you missing out? Join me on Facebook!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue May 03, 2016 4:40 pm

April 30, 2016:
Our ‪#‎Cosmoverse‬ PbP adventure, Secrets of Cathor, Chapter 2: The Sky is Falling, has ended. Next up, Chapter 3: Into The Rabbit's Hole!

Blending genres one story at a time. The ‪#‎Cosmoverse‬ awaits. Check out Arcane Synthesis! Btw, The Shadow Reaper is coming!

April 24, 2016:
Fantasy & science fiction go together like chocolate & peanut butter. The Shadow Reaper contains both, & more than a little horror to boot!

April 23, 2016:
The crew of a starship face a bizarre epidemic. On the ringworld below, a town is in the grip of a dragon. Coming soon in The Shadow Reaper.

Don't just be a spectator. Find a dream worth chasing and pour your heart into it! Don't just focus inward! Invest in the dreams of others!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Discussion