Who is your all-time favorite Superhero?

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Re: Who is your all-time favorite Superhero?

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Ah, blended-genre. You gotta love it! I think I nailed it with Cosmothea. Blended-genre just keeps getting more and more popular. The Hulk has also had a number of wonderful storylines that involve that fun, blended-genre ancient times kind of look, Pippa. Probably his most popular and significant storyline ever...
planet-hulk.jpg
planet-hulk.jpg (122.32 KiB) Viewed 3126 times

PlanetHULK.jpg
PlanetHULK.jpg (43.33 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Who is your all-time favorite Superhero?

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 pm

I heard the other day that Planet Hulk might make an appearance on the big screen in a different way than I was hoping, but at least it's something. And it could be good!

I heard in the upcoming Thor movie, that he might go to Planet Hulk (perhaps Thor would be swapping out Silver Surfer who was in the original storyline, and therefore Thor would become trapped there, forced to fight the Hulk, rather than Hulk being forced to fight the Silver Surfer. I am dying to see the Silver Surfer done right - a Jack Kirby/Stan Lee Silver Surfer and Galactus storyline, but that will have to wait.

I need to look this all up and see if I can find dirt on the Ragnarok movie. Ragnarok already has much meat on its bones from the Marvel Universe (and from mythology, of course) so I'm not sure how Planet Hulk would fit into it, but I know that currently Disney can't make a solo Hulk movie, so this might be their way of getting around it. Hope so!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Previous

Return to Discussion