Movies, films, cinema

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Re: Movies, films, cinema

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Wow,must be heap to go skiing! We now rely heavily on RedBox when we want to watch movies as it only costs about $1.20 after tax, though you only have 24 hours to returnit or they charge you again. Don't suppose you have those? Still like going out to the movies better, but yeah - so expensive!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Than » Sun May 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Where I live the childrens slopes including the lifts for them are free. The other slopes are paid for but on a per use basis at less than 1 dollar a go.
Also know in other places as: Jason S, Commander Bo, Silverwolf. I am British and Swiss but working in the Czech Republic. I create Art and Software.
Than
Gold Adept

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 am

Than wrote:Where I live the childrens slopes including the lifts for them are free. The other slopes are paid for but on a per use basis at less than 1 dollar a go.

Wow, nice prices!

Yikes, my typing is bad when using 1 finger on touch keyboard on my iPad. Sorry about that previous post, Jason! Just re-read it, or at least tried to! It is made worse in that it tries to guess what I am saying and sometimes changes a word I type to what it thinks I'm saying to to a spelling it understands.

Anyway, glad you are able to have fun there without paying an arm and a leg. Do you think you will ever move back home? Fortunately for you, coding can be done anywhere!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 pm

So, Moon,

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself (no links needed for that! Sorry, you were posting links all over and I had to curb that). What brings you to this neck of the woods and how do your interests overlap with what these forums are all about? Frankly, we're more interested in you and your gaming or fiction interests than in outside links! (One or two links to legal, relevant or at least somewhat relevant, respectable locations—occasionally—is fine). Welcome to the forums!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion