Amethyst Setting and Kickstarter

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Amethyst Setting and Kickstarter

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:25 pm

You know I love mixing up genres and blending them together. Here's a neat find I'm sure some of you will recognize. It's been on the market before, but they are doing a revamp. Why I'm pointing it out now is that they have a Kickstarter up and I think it's worth backing!

No, I'm not getting a dime for telling you this, and it doesn't help Cosmothea or QT Games. In fact, Amethyst is a competitor, since they touch on some things that are in Cosmothea. But each product stands very firmly on their own, offering different experiences and such, so I'm not worried. I don't even know the guy who's doing it, so this isn't me trying to help a close friend or something. I do like to help people and I'm confident you'd get a kick out of Amethyst too! The best part of backing this project is that it has killer Rewards! Lots of fun goodies.

They only have a few days left and are pretty close to funding, but could use a hand and I'm sure many of you would enjoy cool rewards. So it's a good deal!

Check 'em out! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189 ... gy-collide
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Discussion