Happy Easter!

Hang out here to discuss QT Games' projects, wish lists, movies, art, comics, fiction and games. Write your game reviews, movie reviews, brainstorm alternate movie storylines and more!

Happy Easter!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 am

When so many people are looking for a handout (and I have to count myself among them, having needed help getting our Kickstarter funded, and being needy with both my wife and i having been laid off quite sometime ago), what a breath of fresh air that while we don't deserve his love and grace, Jesus willing sacrificed his comfort, his security, his health, his very life to rescue us all! It is one thing to make a sacrifice for those who love us, to put our lives on the line for our own family, but Jesus laid his life down even for those who hated him. He came to give us hope and life!

But he didn't remain dead, nor did he reveal himself upon his return 3 days later to only his closest friends, but appeared again and again over a 40 day period to hundreds of people. His miracles were even mentioned by non-religious historians of the time in other works. His signs and wonders and his love for us were hardly a secret, but he does not force us to believe. No one has ever loved me so unconditionally, so completely! Yes, I am excited! How could I not be? He is gentle and patient, not wanting any to perish - just a few of many reasons why Easter is my favorite day of the year!

On my lowest day, when nothing seems to be going my way, I can find joy in knowing that not only is he here for me in my struggles, but he has secured my future home as well. That makes everything tolerable, financial woes, medical frustrations, job angst, whatever it is, knowing that he loves us that much and desires a personal relationship with us! Such love is amazing, unmatched and undeserved, but he offers it freely!

If you are feeling down, be encouraged! He never intended for us to carry our burdens on our own. Nothing is impossible to those who love the Lord, for he desires to bless us as weoruro to him and live in obedience. He knows we aren't perfect, that we will make mistakes, but he is quick to forgive. Maybe you know someone who has let you down? We are merely human, but God will never let you down. He will never stop loving you. Yes, happy Easter indeed!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Happy Easter!

Unread postby Pippa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:39 pm

And a Happy Easter to you too, Bob!
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby Than » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Easter was amazing in Czech Republic !

All the best to you all.
Also know in other places as: Jason S, Commander Bo, Silverwolf. I am British and Swiss but working in the Czech Republic. I create Art and Software.
Than
Gold Adept

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Glad to hear about your amazing Easter, Jason. Mine was pretty awesome too. Thanks for chiming in - you too, Pippa!

It's good to see you around these parts, Jason. It's been awhile. I hope things are going well. How's your gaming apps coming along? Oh, btw, I am just kicking off a new adventure if you are up for one. We could ease you in gently. It's going to be an easy-going PbP as we're all busy, but I'm sure you'll find it a lot of fun! :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Than » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:27 pm

My game struggles to get it's self noticed above the other million or so of them :D

I'm giving RPG games a rest due to interest in ED and needing to pass Java exams and a number of other things. But thanks for the heads up on that, maybe in a year or so...
Also know in other places as: Jason S, Commander Bo, Silverwolf. I am British and Swiss but working in the Czech Republic. I create Art and Software.
Than
Gold Adept

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 pm

I understand on all fronts. As for getting noticed, that's Cosmothea's struggle too. Well, I wish you the very best of luck with your projects, Jason. You will always be welcome around here!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Discussion