Absence Announcements

We have an ongoing Cosmothea Play-by-Post playtest going and you are also welcome to start an adventure of your own!

Re: Absence Announcements

Unread postby Otakkun » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I really missed everyone as well. Now it's time to get up to date in a ton of things :)
Otakkun
Mithril Adept

Unread postby NexusX » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I will be on vacation from 7/31 - 8/7, but will be monitoring the forums and checking my email as often as possible during that time. I won't have frequent internet access, but will likely be able to check a couple times a day, more if possible, for brief periods. I'm not sure if I'll have access to any chat software other than Gmail Talk during that time and will look forward to hanging out with everyone on a regular basis upon my return.

Have fun and see you online!
Bob
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Unread postby Pippa » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Take care Bob, and have a great time!
...Effectively putting the 'cutie' in 'QT-Games'...!
Pippa
Eternal! Forum Guide! Caption Contest Winner!

Unread postby NexusX » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Thanks, Pippa!

Just got back into town, exhausted, but glad to be home, and looking forward to moving ahead on all fronts!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I will not be within reach of a keyboard from afternoon of June 14th - June 28th (i.e. no internet) and as such, these boards will likely become very quiet. No Play-by-Posting for me during those dates (well, earlier in the day on the 14th maybe, and then back again to posting as usual on the 29th).

If I get access to an internet connection, I might be able to do a quicky post, but it is unlikely that I will get that lucky. I'm going dark, secret mission, off the grid, behind the matrix, stealth mode, undercover, etc. so if you are wondering why your posts aren't getting answered, please remember this. Not going dark yet, but in a few days as I said. Thanks, and see you when I pop back up on the radar!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Previous

Return to Play-By-Post