Recruitment Announcements

We have an ongoing Cosmothea Play-by-Post playtest going and you are also welcome to start an adventure of your own!

Re: Recruitment Announcements

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

Ok, guess you guys are all busy. I'll post elsewhere then and see who wants to have fun and also has the time, Have a great week all. Hope to see you online.
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Unread postby NexusX » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Our next PbP will likely be Cosmothea rules lite, to keep things fast-paced, like Gate Runners PbP was. HERE's the rules. Any interest? More info to come and I'll put out an ad here in a bit.
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Wish list anyone for the next Play-by-Post? Fantasy? Superheroes? Science Fiction?
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby Gicker » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey Nexus, what's the plan for this PbP that we're going to be playing?

Cheers,

Gicker
QT-Games Cosmothea Campaigns
Secrets of Cathor: Cinder OOC Thread IC Thread 3

"Adam fell that men might be, and men are, that they might have joy", Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 2:25
Gicker
Mithril Adept

Unread postby NexusX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Gicker! Just emailed you a bit ago. Good to see you back on the forums. Here's the link! :D

Anyone else want to play?
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 pm

This is not an official recruitment post since people haven't been posting much here lately - so just testing the waters. Is anyone interested in joining a new PbP set in the Cosmothea U, but not using the current rules (since Cosmothea 5.0 is under heavy construction)? Until we have a working prototype of the new rules, I won't be starting a new PbP using the official rules, but just using the uber-lite rules (read very few rules, mostly story and character driven) game like we used to do with Ascension and how I'm doing now in the Project: Valhalla 2 game over on Gicker's site.

If so, any wish lists themes?
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I've got room for 1 more in our Project: Valhalla 2 blended-genre, epic PbP. If anyone's interested in hearing more, contact me! We moved it to another site where there are more members available for a game, but you can post here with interest!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi all,

It has been awhile since I've run a PbP here at QT Games (still running 2 over on Gicker's site). That said, as some of you recall, Carmen has recently joined the 5.0 Cosmothea Design Team and will soon start working with me on a project. One of the things we though we'd do, is begin testing out some of the concepts I came up with for 5.0 and see how they work out, what needs to be tweaked, etc. it's very early playtesting - this version of the game is far from done, but we figure we should be able to have some fun with it anyway.

Let me know if any of you are interested in joining Carmen for this playtest (bearing in mind the above). We likely won't run the same characters for a long period of time like my other PbP games over the years. Maybe a single adventure or two, then switch to some different characters, since the point is to test some game mechanics and we both agreed it would be more fun to do it in a game than just running some characters through meaningless exercises. So, let me know if any of you would like to participate. Thanks!

The theme for this particular PbP is frontier world archaeological exploration (high tech Indiana Jonesish stuff), but we'll blend a bit of fantasy in with the sf as usual. It will be casual posting, no break-neck speed.
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

PbP Update:
Still have plans to run that new PbP game with Carmen. We'll do a single adventure to test out the new rules and then decide if we want to go beyond that adventure, start new characters, etc. So, if anyone wants in, let me know. Thanks!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Unread postby NexusX » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

I'm also going to be moving Vanished and Off the Cuff PbP's over to this site as Gicker has become too busy to play, and one of the other players simply vanished himself from Gicker's site entirely, leaving me down to just 2 of us. If you want in on Vanished, let me know.

Both games are a lot of fun. Easy, no character sheet, interactive story PbP's that's very fast to play with minimal time required, far less than traditional PbP games. A fun, brief diversion. I'll post a bit more on Vanished shortly. Off the Cuff is a ton of fun as well, but having lost those 2 players and not having any others besides myself, I'm going to let it sit on the shelf until we get more people to play.

I know most around here are busy or are not playing any games currently, so this is just a shot in the dark, but if anyone wants to have a good time playing, let me know. Thanks!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

PreviousNext

Return to Play-By-Post