Welcome!

We have an ongoing Cosmothea Play-by-Post playtest going and you are also welcome to start an adventure of your own!

Welcome!

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:40 pm

I know some of you are coming over from other forums, and I just want to thank you for hanging out here and joining in on the fun. These forums are for you, so if you find an error or think of a way to improve these forums, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate, thanks!

Welcome aboard, Goblin_Fodder_Cannon! You've made some nice progress on Witherwing, describing your special equipment and character after so recently joining us. Looks like you'll fit in nicely - we've got a great bunch of committed gamers here and we've been having a lot of fun. Right now we've only got 1 evil god playing and 1 more on the way, so yours is a welcome addition! I'll help you get familiar and comfortable with things, and we'll flesh out more of the rules and whatever needs doing in time. That said, we'll never let the rules (or a gap in the rules, since they are still under development) get in the way of having a good time!

This section of the QT Games forums is dedicated to anything that takes place in the Cosmothea Universe but doesn't neatly fit under the Xanadu or Udanax umbrella. Currently, this means the gods of Ascension PbP! The fun and development that takes place here will almost certainly translate into rules and fluff in the gods section of the Cosmothea RPG that as you know, is in the works! You will be credited for your participation in the playtesting and fluff for the gods section. Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them. Let's make this a great game and the PbP something we can look forward to playing for years to come!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Return to Play-By-Post