Mutants & Masterminds and Nightwing

A place to post your Superhero Characters!

Mutants & Masterminds and Nightwing

Unread postby NexusX » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

I have to say this is a pretty cool game. I love comics and superheroes, and wish I had more time to play them. There are a few Cosmothean worlds that have superheroes and over the years many of my players have ran superheroes and we've had loads of fun. One day, as time permits, we'll introduce superheroes again, but till then, here's a cool PbP I've been playing in:

Mutants & Masterminds: Parallel Earth

It's a very cool PbP game that nightwing runs. Well versed in both DC characters and Marvel characters, nightwing provides an amalgam of both universes with a good dose of nightwing's own imagination tossed in. Players are kept constantly on edge with plenty of side-stories and action going on. The heroes and villains will appear familiar, but you never know when nightwing will take them in a whole new direction. He and I spent some time brainstorming this world early on, but then I would go off to work on something else and next thing I'd know, he'd expand the world and concepts far beyond our early talks. He has a strong knowledge of pacing and comic history. His storylines are detailed, gritty and exciting. If you're looking for a cool superhero game and like them a bit on the gritty side, check outhis parallel Earth game. Good job nightwing!

Maybe one of these days he'll run a PbP on this forum. Who knows, but I started up a section for people to post their superhero characters and put my own, BattleStrike, there to kick off the section Click here. Even if your favorite superhero character isn't using Mutants & Masterminds rules, I'm sure people would enjoy reading about your character and seeing a pic if you've got one!
NexusX
Moderator/Infinitar

Note:: Moderator

Return to Superhero Characters