The Shadow Reaper

This is the place to discuss and brainstorm on upcoming QT Games fiction, including our Kickstarter projects! Help us make products that rock; products that you want to own! Dive in and let us know what you think. Thanks!

Re: The Shadow Reaper

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm afraid the Thanksgiving holiday and a big family reunion—as wonderful as they both were—got in the way of wrapping up this cool project. That said, I'm confident the editor should be finished sometime this coming week (Joan only has a handful of pages left, and that's all I have left to revise, should she find anything else needing my attention). So, we are indeed uber close, but not finished due to said interruptions.

The new novel will be sent to backers in pdf form, as promised. Before long, I will reformat it for printing and ebook formats and then release on both Drivethrufiction.com and sister sites, as well as Amazon (along with Arcane Synthesis!)
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Happy Dance!

The Shadow Reaper is done and will be in backers hands in the next few days. It's a special gift for those who stood beside me as I pursued publishing Arcane Synthesis. I'll put it on the market in early 2017, but for now am turning my attention to finishing QT Games' 3rd book: Cosmoverse World Tour!

Want to see some cool art from The Shadow Reaper and get some of the latest news? Click HERE!

Cheers!
Bob
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:02 pm

The Shadow Reaper has been in the backer's hands for a few days now and I'm signing off on this very cool novel until I finish the Kickstarter in a short while and am able to spend time reformatting this book for Amazon ebooks and print, hopefully by the end of Q1 2017.

What's next? Book 1 in the Cosmoverse World Tour series: The Sea Of Worms!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:09 pm

This one has already gone out the door to Kickstarter backers. It needs to be formatted for printing/ebook release (Kindle, etc.)

My next step will be doing that formatting and then getting it to reviewers. Right now, reviews can only be done with the pdf. If you've read it, I'd love a review!

The Shadow Reaper has several nuggets of Cosmoverse goodness and I couldn't be happier with the result!! I look forward to getting it and Arcane Synthesis onto Amazon. Right now, I'm working on a couple other projects, including my journal-styled novella: Sea Of Worms.

We're finally picking up speed at QT Games. Of course we'd get a lot more done if I was doing it full-time, but that's not an easy thing for any author/game designer to accomplish.

Your reviews, spreading the word and all, will go a long way toward helping me get more blended-genre goodies out the door. Well, have a great weekend, friends!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Fiction Projects