Dead By Dawn

This is all about our fiction. Help us make products that rock; products that you want to own!

Dead By Dawn

Unread postby Flowswithdrek » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:49 am

Bob,

Can you give us some examples of how the mini submissions for this story should be presented. What kind of thing are you looking for?

Cheers
Flowswithdrek
Gold Adept

Re: Dead By Dawn

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Yikes, I don't know how I missed this thread. Sorry about that, Allen. My guess is that after you posted it, someone else posted in the same forum, which pushes their name to the top of the new posts. I dunno.

Re: options, the sky's the limit, actually. The story will have zombies in it - someone saw to that when they submitted a blurb about zombies (of course I'm good with that. It's one of the ideas I was considering). Here's some examples of other submissions that I'll have to put together in this living puzzle, on top of what I'll be writing myself: (Of course some backers have different word length maximums)

"Doug ran through the ranks of the dead."

"She’d seen the “bio-reclamation” truck tangled up in the wrecks near her house the day after Atlanta’s Snowpocalypse. It was a joke to her then, that the zombie outbreak would start in her neighborhood. No one was laughing any longer."

"A sheep killed her? Really?"

"She walked along the beach feeling the water underfoot and thinking how her confession would change everything. Perhaps she was too rash to tell all but it was her way, so unable always to keep a secret."

"She grinned in a way that made him swallow noisily"

"Gorel "the shade" Ocyrus"
(I think this is probably one of the backer's RPG character's - I did say you could put your own name or another).

Note to self: Beware of sheep. I have to remember that! So, as you can see, almost anything goes. I'll find a way to make all of the entries work in a story. :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Fiction Projects