Preparing for the Kickstarter

A forum devoted to our upcoming Kickstarter!

Re: Preparing for the Kickstarter

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

Ok, the latest video and static image is up on the website. Check it out and let me know your thoughts. Thanks! :D

Note: You may need to refresh the QT Games Home page)
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Unread postby Ragnarok » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

If I'm understanding the project right, you're saying all the stories in the anthology will be more than one genre, right, not each story is a diff genre? Sounds great, if that's the case.
Ragnarok

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Ragnarok,
Yes, every story will be a blend of a minimum of 2 genres - that's how most of Cosmothea is, so it just made sense. Glad you like the idea! :D

I'll post more info on the stories next chance I get. Right now I'm juggling several things. I've said it before, but it's true and worth repeating: These are exciting times!

Re: Video
Ok, I think the latest video intro should work well. I'm told that on Internet Explorer, unlike all the other browsers I've tried, shows up without a background picture, but the video still plays. I'll try to conquer that next week, if possible. I'm going to put up a static banner on the top of the home page to hopefully speed up the page loading. Cheers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Ragnarok » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm

When is your other Cosmothea video going to be coming out?
Ragnarok

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Good question. I'm starting to feel the heat of the Kickstarter coming up fast, so I've paused the second video so that I can finalize some other details that are crucial to completion prior to the Kickstarter launching.

I did just put up a revised version of the video you've seen - it was missing a little bit at the end for some odd reason. I also put up the same video in another format for those that use ipads and iphones, so now everyone should be able to see the video easily enough. And of course it's on Youtube too. If you guys like the video, please "Like" it on Youtube or mention as much on facebook. Let's get the word out, and hopefully I'll have the next video before long!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Previous

Return to Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology (Kickstarter)