Time Sensitive: Kickstarter Promotions

A forum devoted to our upcoming Kickstarter!

Time Sensitive: Kickstarter Promotions

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Not only do we have a very generous batch of rewards we know you will love, but from time to time, I may offer little prizes as well. I'm not rich but I'll make sure you like 'em!

I just posted on facebook that we are giving away 5 high-quality, beautiful bookmarks. Mary was our first winner. The next 4 people to back will get one also, if the campaign funds! And we are at 25% now and it's early in the campaign, so... so far, so good! :D
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Time Sensitive: 4 more chances to get a free prize!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 pm

And we've got another backer and are down to 3 bookmarks!

The campaign is currently at $2,033! Yay Backers!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Time Sensitive: 4 more chances to get a free prize!

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 am

Update! We're now at $2293 and have 1 more free bookmark to hand out! And of course there's lots of great rewards for those who back us.

You can also back us for $1 and then stay up-to-date by receiving all our updates and be able to comment on Kickstarter.

We'll be opening a special section on these forums along with various other benefits, including prizes and opportunities when we fund, called Cosmothea Insiders. That tier starts at $25, but comes with 10 other goodies you get for backing!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Re: Time Sensitive: Kickstarter Promotions

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 pm

finalbookmark.jpg
finalbookmark.jpg (207.24 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
The other day I started another promotion for 10 free bookmarks. Only 1 has been taken so far. These aren't sissy bookmarks either, but on thick, 2-sided, glossy stock featuring beautiful art. Check it out!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm

I'm running a simultaneous promotion with the bookmarks. Here's the blurb I posted on facebook (If you aren't following our QT Games facebook page, please do (and like) It's updated almost daily and is very informative!

We're 47% funded on our fiction #Kickstarter, so I’m launching our Halfway Promotion! Here's the Kickstarter page.

Each new backer at $20+ will get 1 2-sided, beautiful campaign card of their choice during the event!

If the pledge is $35+, I'll give you two!

If an existing backer would like the same deal for bumping their pledge by a like amount, I'll honor that as well! If you would rather have 2 bookmarks in place of 1 campaign card for this promotion, that’ll work too!

Once someone pledges or bumps a pledge that results in our passing the halfway point ($4,000), this promotion ends.

Let's roll! I would really like to see us pass the halfway point by Midnight Wed, folks (PST). 50% at approx halfway is a reasonable, solid goal to shoot for!

Everyone please continue to steadfastly spread the word so we can reach our goals! Thanks so much!!!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi all!

Looks like we've got our first 4 out of the 10 free bookmarks given away in the 2nd round of promotions as well as a beautiful, 2-sided campaign card - with painting on one side and lore on the other for one of our old PbP gamers and Cosmothea fans, Stephen Squires. Congrats, Steve! He's the one who built our virtual dice roller for us and we've played off and on in the Cosmoverse for several years now. A great guy to win our first campaign card!

There's just a hair over 2 weeks left, folks and we're nearing 50% completion! I'm excited, but we can't rest yet. Let's bring it home and fund this thing and move on to funding 8 awesome paintings by none other than Simon Buckroyd! We can do this. I know we can. Let's roll and spread the word! Thanks!!!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:31 am

We just pushed $40 over the 50% mark, folks! Yay! This is very encouraging! Let's see now if we can take this Kickstarter the rest of the way and hit that first Stretch Goal for 8 paintings by Simon Buckroyd (1 for each story)!

Now, breaking the 50% mark means the campaign card promotion is over, but there's still several bookmarks left for new pledgers at the $2 pledge or higher - that's a free bookmark in addition to the rewards you already get! Have a great week, all!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Return to Arcane Synthesis: A Blended-Genre Anthology (Kickstarter)