Toonarian Monsters

A special place for everything Toonaria! As it is married to the Epic Destinies RPG, you will also find some goodies in that forum that include Toonarian concepts.

Toonarian Monsters

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Toonarian Zombies:
One of my many side projects includes revamping some of our classic Toonarian monsters. I was working on two zombie types and was so excited about one of them that I wrote a song about them. I'm even considering creating a music video for it with a little animation to illustrate the monster and details of the song—down the road when we get closer to release, of course! I'm stoked. My sister is a singer, so I might commission her to sing it. :D

Like many of Toonaria's creatures, these zombies are like nothing you've ever seen or heard of. They defeat their targets without ever delivering a single bite or blow. Eating brains couldn't be further from their objective. Nearly mindless—running more on instinct—they are driven by unconditional love (but not the good kind—they aren't smart enough to realize they're slowing them down and sometimes are literally smothering the object of their affection. Sadly, they often travel in packs.)

You don't want to bring these guys home to meet your mom. Stranger Danger - stay away! There's a lot more to them, but I wanted you to give you a taste of what they're like. These very cool and creepy critters are slated to be part of our initial release.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Toonaria Campaign Setting