Toonaria Webcomic

A special place for everything Toonaria! As it is married to the Epic Destinies RPG, you will also find some goodies in that forum that include Toonarian concepts.

Toonaria Webcomic

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:25 pm

So, I'm working on a Toonaria webcomic that will be showcased on our blog when it's ready. I can't do more than brainstorm and doodle and do rough scripts for it currently, as I'm wrapping up a big writing project for Sea Of Worms, of course.

I want to create a decent number of pages before a single one is posted, so I can stay ahead and provide a decent kick off. So, I would post maybe 5 right off the bat or 1 every day for the first week to get people hooked, with the understanding that after that the "series" of webcomics will switch over to 1 per week for 10 weeks.

Then I would go back to my normal Toonaria blog posts for maybe 10 weeks and then switch back to 10 weeks of Toonaria webcomics and keep switching like that for as long as I can. That way, I can try to reach out to people that want a simpler entry point to Toonaria, in the hopes of gaining more fans that way. Plus, I have a ton of fun stories I'd like to share and it seemed the best route.

The comic strip would be light-hearted, but not solely focus on getting laughs. Primarily, it would be about life in Toonaria and reveal cool Toonarian concepts. The first half dozen or so pages are already scripted, but will be reviewed before the pages are made. So far, the project looks very promising and I couldn't be more excited. I can't devote a huge amount of time to it, so I will keep things simple, with minimalist detail and color. Even so, I think it could go over very well with strong characters and interesting stories.

We are many months away from launching, but I wanted to hear your thoughts.

Does a webcomic appeal to you? Let me know what you think. Thanks!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Toonaria Campaign Setting