Sea of Worms

This is all about our fiction. Help us make products that rock; products that you want to own!

Sea of Worms

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 am

I've been talking about this book in other locations, but figured I ought to have a devoted thread, so here it is . . .

Just got the manuscript back from the editor. I have just started pouring over the edits. That will take some time, and then I'll send it back to the editor and keep moving forward! Hopefully my revisions will fly. I don't expect any big speed bumps. We'll have it proofread at the end, of course, but hopefully we'll have this book behind us soon, as I've got a pile of cool projects to work on. I'm super excited about the direction QT Games is going. We're not moving as fast as I'd like, but I do have a day job. Even so, I'm very committed, so I'm looking forward to the days ahead!

Have a great week, all.
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Re: Sea of Worms

Unread postby Bob Whitely » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 am

Happy Monday!

Quicky update for those of you who are following along on this exciting project. The book has been finished and the manuscript has been edited. I am almost finished with changes based on the edit and will likely be returning the manuscript to the editor before the end of the week. I will still need to format the book for print and ebooks, but that doesn't take forever. So, before long, I should have 3 books on Amazon. Can't wait!
Bob Whitely
Admin

Note:: Lord of Toonaria, Guardian of the Cosmoverse

Return to Fiction Projects